We use the latest strong encryption technology to ensure that all transactional information is protected to the highest standard. Transactional information includes any credit or debit card details, your personal contact information, together with any other names and addresses you provide when you place an order for delivery to another address, and your purchasing history. When you give us information, it may be used for:
Administration Of Our Site:
- The information you give us is necessary to enable us to fulfill your order, make sure it is delivered correctly and to maintain your account.
- We ask for your contact details, such as your email address and telephone number, to enable us to answer any questions you have about using our website and to notify you about the status of your order.
- We want to keep you up to date on our latest products, promotional offers and events. If you have agreed when you registered, we can inform you about these and other services and events we offer by email, post or telephone. You can also choose when registering to receive such information from other carefully selected companies.
- You will not be sent any unsolicited material unless you indicate that you want to receive details about products, offers and events etc. when you register. We do not provide your personal details to other companies or individuals for their marketing purposes unless you have indicated when you registered that you wish to receive information about other companies products, offers and services. From time to time we retain the services of other carefully selected and monitored companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the successful operation and continuous improvement of this website. Examples of these functions would include the processing of data to process your order and maintain your account including the authorisation and validation of credit or debit card transactions, the provision of delivery services, the analysis of data, etc. These companies or individuals may be provided with access to your personal details in order to fulfill their function but may not use such information for any other purpose.
- Site Analytics Cookies - We use analytic cookies on our site to better understand how our customers are using our site so we can continually improve and optimise.
- COM complies with and is registered under the Data Protection Act.
LILACBREASTEDROLLER.EU is committed to protecting the information we collect from you, which we use to enhance your experience of using our site and to provide you with the merchandise and services you request from us.